Saturday, May 28, 2005

More Chalk

Forgot to put this up. Only photo I had of Jordi drawing and his work can't even be seen. :-( His "Darth Tech" was quite a challenge to make; Jong had to go to Tinago, to somebody's house to ask for charcoal (no, it was real uling and not the one for drawing). Darth has to be black, remember? And there wasn't any black chalk in sight. He drew it quickly enough: black, muscular and armored, complete with red lightsaber, but with a tv for a head. Don't ask me what that was all about, tho.

Dom's taken this "Cool City" campaign to heart.

Didn't know what I was thinking when I took this photo from this angle. No matter how I flip it over it looks strange. Jordi and Louie really liked this drawing, offering to help when they heard it was almost time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home